Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Adam Kennedy = The Man


Simply put, Adam Kennedy is one of my all-time favorite Angels. What's not to like about the guy? His upper-cut swing? He's a gamer, a fighter, a clutch hitter, and the best defensive second baseman the Angels have had in years. And years. He is also responsible for one of my favorite Angels memories. Game 5 of the 2002 ALCS. Three home runs. I was there to see it. It gave me chills. I wish him well as he heads off to the Cardinals, where he will join Eck and Sleazio. See you in the '07 World Series, AK.

2 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger Anaheim RaiderHater said...

Much hearty agreement, Brian. Kennedy is one of those tough, smart ballplayers you love to have on your team. He will be missed by proper Angels' fans everywhere.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger dil8d halo said...

He certainly will be missed! He was and is simply awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home