Friday, April 06, 2012

the baseball diaries

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUjUTG3hwyQ&feature=relmfu

"A heaven, a gateway, a hope. Just like a feeling inside, it's no joke. And though it hurts me to treat you this way..., Betrayed by words I've never heard, too hard to say..."

Angels home opener tonight!! Weave it to Beaver vs. Bruce Lee

Angels Line-up

Gaybar
Howiewood
Pujols
Lorii the Huntsman
Oh-for-Four
More Alice
Trum-BONE
Iannetta
Bourgeois

Here's to the start of a World Champion season!

dil8d halo

"Each way I turn, I know I'll always try to break this circle that's been placed around my. From time to time, I find I've lost some need that wasn't urgent to myself, I do believe.

"Up, down, turn around, please don't me hit the ground! Tonight I think I'll walk alone, I'll find my soul as I go home..." from Temptation by New Order

2 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger WiseAndEck said...

I finally figured out how to sign on to this blog, which just shows you how long it's been since I've last made a post.

How about them Angels?? After an awesome Game 1 showing, then next two were boring, annoying and frustrating.

It pains me to see Wells in the lineup every day, and I see that Abreu is in there today.

Hopefully we can sweep the Twins and keep on going.

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger dil8d halo said...

Yes, I agree about it being frustrating. We need these gots to get into that winning rhythm! Glad to see you can log in and post. J await your posts with alacrity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home