Monday, September 11, 2006

One step beyond... madness?

Well, let's just say I'm at my wit's end (man, it didn't take too long to get here either...). The start of football has left me wanting. I could go 8-8 or 10-6, depending on tonight's outcomes. I barely survived passage into the second round of my "king of the hill" tourny on a SAFETY of all scores! (yeah, that huge sigh of relief that was heard across the nation? that was me.) The donkeys looked like a bunch of jackasses against the Ram D. Yo! Jason! How did you get Bal over TB right? Anyway, the 49ers blew some good opportunities to upset the Cards. Then, Cardiff City gets dropped by Preston North End 2-1, Newcastle losses again, this time to Fulham. And, to top things, the Freakin' Angels made up NO ground on chokeland!

The Angels start a 3 game series vs. The Black sox tonight. Just what they needed...

3 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Anaheim RaiderHater said...

The donkeys played exceptional defense buy FIVE turnovers by your offense will lose the game every time. Plummer looked confused.

A last minute invitation from my father-in-law will put me at tonight's Angels' game. Likely my last of the season. The tix will be free for me and he still had to argue with me to convince me to go.

My picks were dreadful this week, but I took Baltimore over TB as an obvious pick. I couldn't figure why you guys went with TB. They wre nothing special last season and Baltimore is much improved and healthy.

Cleveland, SF and Denver all dropped games they could have won with fewer mistakes. Cleveland is a no-name team, SF might still be rebuilding, but Denver is supposed to be a contender. Another New Year's resolution to wean myself from professional sports goes by in the ditch.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger dil8d halo said...

Wean yourself from sports? Why? I admit, I tried once, and just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in!!!

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger WiseAndEck said...

Much to come on the football weekend. Give me an hour or 8.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home