Wednesday, June 27, 2007

If you blog it, they will lose. . .

After winning nine consecutive series, the lowly Royals come to town and sweep the Angels. The Royals have now won their last five games against the Cherubs. As if this is not enough, someone told me that the women are better-looking in Kansas City also. While I collect my thoughts, consider this remarkable turn of events: Che wants to be traded. Yeah, we want him to be traded, but who will have him?

Considering my recent and sudden excitement, I have been humbled. I try to look up for once and shed my cynicism, and just when I do, the Halos teach me my annual lesson. I will return to heckling Sosha and crew from behing the computer screen, which is more fun anyway.

On the lighter side, Percival has completed his comeback. From Rotoworld:
The Cardinals purchased the contract of RHP Troy Percival from Triple-A Memphis. Percival allowed one run -- that coming in his first appearance -- over 6 2/3 innings for Memphis, enabling him to complete his comeback and return to the majors. The Cards will use him in middle relief for now, but he'll be put into a setup role if he's successful.

I will try to post a "Hit List" tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger dil8d halo said...

Ha! The Angels didn't even wait to trade Che, they straight cut him!! Later! Don't the let the door hit you in the backside on your way out. Nick Gorneault, the man with our favorite nick-name, takes his place on the roster.

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Angel Fans. The Mariners are coming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home