Monday, October 23, 2006

So nobody picked?

I was out of town this past weekend and unable to post picks, but nobody else did either? Hey Jason, I thought I asked you to post picks for me? Remember? I said give me all the favorites? Sheesh. Well, at least I survived my KOTH tourny this week. I took the Donkeys when my buddy Gary told me, "I wouldn't touch that one with a ten foot pole!" He and his son picked the Seahawks and Jags, respectively. 47 others were ousted too.

I may be running out of luck...

3 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Anaheim RaiderHater said...

I would have done well this week too. Oh well.

The Donkeys will have a big test next week hosting Indy.

Go Cards!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger WiseAndEck said...

Sorry, I blew it again.

But I did stay alive in my survivor league. I picked New England and a couple guys picked Jacksonville and Arizona. Only three teams left!

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger dil8d halo said...

I love, "I would've done well this week too." It's like saying "I would have picked the exact same lotto numbers that won the big jackpot if I would have bought a ticket." Woulda, coulda, shoulda, but you didna. Good pick on that New England B. They trounced the Bills. Lossman looked scared running for his life the whole game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home