Friday, October 13, 2006

I make football bets

I'm popular. Well, amongst cops with radar guns, but that's a whole other issue. Let's pick!

Seahawks def. Rams
Redskins def. Titans
Lions def. Bills (Peter King agrees, unfortunately, so does Dan Marino)
Bengals def. Bucs
Ravens def. Panthers
Eagles def. Saints
Cowboys def. Texans
Falcons def. Giants
Jets def. Dolphins (Dan Marino picked his old team to win this, go figure)
Steelers def. Chefs
Bears def. Cards
Broncos def. Chokeland (better be Jason 'cuz I got my $50 on it!)

And my upset of the week:

49ers def. Bolts!

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

2 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger dil8d halo said...

Brutal, brutal weekend. 7-6? Terrible! At least I survived my KOTH this week with the Donkey win. What sucked was, I thought the Cards were going to pull off the upset and oust about 15 people from KOTH. I would've gladly taken a 6-7 record in exchange for that, but their kicker choked.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Anaheim RaiderHater said...

The kicker choked? Maybe so, but that was a complete team failure. I think that will go down as one of the more memorable games this season. When the Bears go 16-0, we'll all look back at that game and wonder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home