Friday, October 13, 2006

Give us the boy of seven. . . .

Knights FC carried their usual form into last night's offering and found out a 3-1 defeat. Not bad though, considering it could have been worse. An unseen providence finds us in a playoff next Thursday against these same slatterns. These louts are so outlandish, I believe they play intoxicated. One of these scurra vagus actually dressed as a pirate! How sweet it will be when we dispatch them next week.

And all this caused me to miss most of Game 1 of Mets:Cards. I was for the Boll and the Cards, though I sympathize with my partners. I was hoping Weaver would get shelled, but the Cards would win a derby. Who would have thought he'd lose a duel?!

And all cheers thus far for the Tigers. Maybe they’ll just do us a favour and finish the sweep.

Not so sure.

1 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger dil8d halo said...

We better show up next week. This is our chance at redemption, we must take it!

KNIGHTS FC!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home