Thursday, January 04, 2007

Fat Tire Freed


I'm glad it happened. And sad at the same time. The Angels designated Chris Bootcheck today, widely referred to as Fat Tire . And by widely I mean the three contributors to this blog. Like Matt Wise, Fat Tire was not given a fair shake in my opinion. Instead, we ran losers like Jason Christiansen, Bret "Fresh" Prinz, Millhouse, Alpha Romero and Sugar Shane Moseley out to the mound. Could I have done a better job? Yes. Could Bootcheck? Most definitely. So check the transactions page in the next couple of days and I guarantee you someone like the Brewers or Dre's picks him up and he's pitching in the majors in 2007. So raise your glasses and toast the man - Fat Tire.

2 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger dil8d halo said...

"Salut" and "hear hear"

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger WiseAndEck said...

Wow. Nobody took a flier on Fat Tire. Yet Schoeneweis gets a three-year deal. I don't understand baseball.

At least we get to see him in Tempe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home