Monday, October 01, 2007

How 'bout them Rockies?!


I just finished watching the Rockies game against San Diego. What a game! After the zany finish they have had, and the way the Padres have fallen apart, I was glad to see the Rockies pull it out. And in what grand fashion! I am also happy to see those good-hearted Denver fans filled with sincere excitement over their team. What a contrast to Padre fans. Boring fans for a boring team. A bunch of lousy fairweather fans and I say you get what you deserve. We all know the Padres would have just lain down in the playoffs, so this saves all of us baseball fans a worthless NLDS. Phillies-Rockies should be good.

I'm especially reminded that baseball is the best of all team sports. I enjoy soccer, football, and I've even been following the Rugby World Cup(!), but after all, there is nothing to match the tension and drama of a close baseball game. It's simply the best.


1 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger dil8d halo said...

Rockies! Rockies! Here's to Rockies vs. Angels in the World Series!

How about Angels cast-off. Montero Ortiz, getting the win. That was interesting. I didn't even know he was still in baseball.

By the way, Holliday never touched home plate...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home