Sunday, October 01, 2006

LHTBJ Week Four Picks

Let the picking comence.

dil8d halo
49ers def. Chefs
Ravens def. Bolts
Colts def. Jets
Cowboys def. Titans
Falcons def. Cards
Bengals def. Patriots
Bears def. SeaHawks
Browns def. Raiders (Chokeland Sucks!)
Eagles def. Packers ($50!)
Bills def. Vikings
Rams def. Lions
Panthers def. Saints
Jags def. Redskins

and my upset of the week...

Texans def. Dolphins!

See you all next week when I pull a rabbit out of my hat!

WiseAndEck
San Francisco over KC
San Diego over Baltimore
Indy over NYJ
Dallas over Tennessee
Atlanta over Arizona
Chicago over Seattle
Cleveland over Oakland (Finally, a win!)
Philly over Green Bay
Minnesota over Buffalo
St. Louis over Detroit
Carolina over New Orleans
Jacksonville over Washington
Miami over Houston

Standings
dil8d halo: 32-14
WiseAndEck: 28-18
anaheimraiderhater: 20-12

3 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Anaheim RaiderHater said...

I again forgot to post picks. Sorry, fellas. Next time, I need a reminder.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Anaheim RaiderHater said...

I will be trying to post an actual blog of some sort soon though.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger dil8d halo said...

11-3 this past week! The luck is still here, I hope it stays...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home