Tuesday, October 10, 2006

old tricks

I will make time to gloat, but only a little. I have done perfect in my picks this week, although I would have been happier to see KC and SD lose.

ALCS begins tonight. Let's hear it for Detroit! That wretched city needs something to cheer about and Oakland fans deserve to lose. The A's were one of only three AL teams to not reach the 2 million mark in attendance this season and the other two were TB and KC. To be fair, they just missed the mark, but they still qualify for liquidation in my MLB-consolidation plan.

I think Detroit will take 'em in seven and the Mets will beat the Cards in six. Tigers win the WS over the Mets in seven games in the best Series since '02.

1 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger dil8d halo said...

Well, D12 pretty much handled chokeland. How many doyble plays did they force? Yeesh. I'm soooo glad to, they needed a win away. Tonight Verlander faces Loiaza, this should be an awesome matchup!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home