Tuesday, September 19, 2006

the baseball diaries

"I stand in line, identity parade. I'm accused and tried of wasting valuable time." -- Bionic

Angels beat the Royales somewhat easily tonight, 5-2, on homers from Vladdy and Babyface. Sit'n Sleep, Howie and MoNapoli also had rbi's to support Barry Saunders' 8 k effort. But it may all be in vain because they are still 6 games back. If the score in the chokeland game holds up (down 2-1 to the tribe, 6th) they'll have a mathematical chance, so the experts say...

How about those Dodgers last night? I hate them, but that is pretty impressive, hitting 4 home runs in a row! Crazy! The first time that's happened since 1964.

The playoff race is honing down, now that the Mets have clinched the NL East and the other divisions are big time battles. The next two weeks should be awesome!

dil8d halo

2 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger dil8d halo said...

So the chokeland score didn't hold up, yet I still hold some hope that the Angels can win this thing. Am I alone in my hope here? Are there other blokes like me still wanting this to happen? I hope so. Being wrong sucks, but being wrong by your self sucks even worse.

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Anaheim RaiderHater said...

No, being wrong by yourself is best of all, ain't it?

So congratulations, Tony. For the Halos are going nowhere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home