Thursday, January 04, 2007

We'll see you in Tempehhh!



The Angels today invited the following players to spring training: pitchers Nick Adenhart, Ryan Aldridge, Nick Green, Marcus Gwyn, Matt Hensley, Tommy Mendoza, Robert Mosebach, Casey Olenberger, Alex Serrano and Matt Wilhite; catchers Tim Duff, Brent Del Chiaro, Ben Johnson and Flint Wipke; infielders Mike Eylward, Sean Rodriguez, Casey Smith, Hanley Statia and Brandon Wood; and outfielders Nathan Haynes, Aaron Peel and Curtis Pride.

Adenhart? Cool. Nick Green? Love the guy. Deaf Cab for Curtis? AGAIN???

Anybody else excited for March 15?

2 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger dil8d halo said...

I'M EXCITED!!! I'M READY!!! I HOPE I DON'T HAVE TO WORK!!!

Oh, and I thought Deaf Cab was done, after being released for the 15 millionth time by the Angels...

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wish i could be there....i expect pics of all the cr guys :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home