Friday, September 15, 2006

The peace which others seek they find

"I forgot to mention that Knights FC does battle vs. the Skallywags tonight at 9:45 at the San Siro."

I'm still reeling from our loss last night. We outplayed them for 3/4 of the game only to run out of gas in the last nine minutes.

So Brian does not think this is becoming a fut-blog, I will say that Fiasco did a very nice job covering yet another Mad-Lib injury to help the Halos win last night. But Tony, no, it does not matter. The Angels have seven games against the pAthetics. If they win them all, they will win the division..

Let's gear up for winter discussions. Since our NFL teams are bums, shall we discuss breakfast cereals? Or perhaps the newest gadgetry? Middle East geopolitics?

3 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger dil8d halo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger dil8d halo said...

Hey, I'm taking the Colts as my sure pick this week in king of the hill. 13 point faves in Indy vs. the Texans. My FortyWhiners are at home vs. the Rams and Dr. Z of SI.com thinks they'll outscore them in a shoot out. I happen to agree with him. Here is my full lot of picks for the weekend:

Fins def. Bills
Panthers def. Vikings (bob costas pick)
Bengals def. Browns (sorry Brian)
Bears def. Lions
Falcons def. Bucs
Ravens destroy Raiders
Giants def. Eagles (my 2nd bob costas pick)
Saints def. Packers
Colts def. Texans
Seahawks def. Cards
Donkeys def. Chefs (yes the chefs)
Pats def. Jets
Bolts def. Titans
Cowgirls def. Redskins
Jaguars def. Steelers (another bob costas pick)

And my upset of the week:
49ers def. Rams! (i'll keep picking it until it happens, haha)

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger WiseAndEck said...

My picks, as well as some actually blogging, is coming up later today. I promise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home